We are the first Indian law firm opened its office within CIS and our destination is to provide legal support to those clients whose business is rooted in Asia – CIS commercial cooperation.
As the world steps into the new century and India continues to open up its economic borders, the Firm maintains its tradition of providing world-class legal services.
Our main purpose is to support Asian and in particular Indian investors and traders doing businesses not only within Russia, Ukraine, but others CIS countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
In order to meet our clients' needs in the modern business world we also have representatives in following EU countries: Austria, France, Greece, Italy, Peru, Poland, Spain and etc. Our parent company is associated with three UK and USA based law firms. Hereby, we provide cross-jurisdictional legal assistance.
Our clients basically are Indian and CIS trading companies making its businesses in Europe and Asia.
- Anti-Trust Law
- Arbitration / Disputes Resolution
- Corporate & Commercial Law
- Foreign Investment
- International Trade
- Incorporation/ Registration services
- Joint Venture-Foreign Collaboration
- Maritime and shipping
- Power Projects
- Support of transactions
- Law of employment
- Customs law
- Intellectual property
- Incorporation and tax planning (Cyprus, BVI, Seychelles, Belize, Panama, Hong Kong, Liechtenstein, Malta, Netherlands, Mauritius, Gibraltar, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Singapore, Cayman Island, Isle of Man and other jurisdictions)